COVID-19 & Your Pets
Update/ May 2020
We are now able to begin scheduling appointments for more routine services like vaccines, spays & neuters; however, we are still strictly curbside so owners will not be allowed in the building.
Please keep in mind, we have been operating with the below stipulations for several weeks so appointments are limited and book fast. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Update/ March 20, 2020
Changes in Hospital Receiving and Check-Out
Veterinary care is important to our community, and we are currently operational. However, to abide by CDC recommendations and Directives made by the State of Illinois, we ask that all clients follow the current protocols listed below to protect our team and clients during this pandemic:
- For Appointments and Day Admission/Anesthetic Procedures
- When you arrive, remain in your vehicle and call us.
- We will check you in as quickly as we can from outside the hospital
- We will meet you at your vehicle, and transport your animal inside using a secure leash or pet carrier and perform desired treatment on your pet while you wait in your car. A doctor or other team member will call you to discuss findings and options.
- To Pick up Medications or Food
- Call ahead to ensure we have items in stock and please give us adequate time to prepare items for pick up. We can collect payment over the phone.
- When you arrive, call and let us know which vehicle you are in and we will bring items out to you.
- If you or a family member is sick or showing signs of illness that could be associated with COVID-19, please remain at home. If you are ill and you feel your animal requires attention, please call our office and speak with our licensed personnel to determine the best course of action.
We appreciate your patience while we try to adjust to these new, temporary protocols. We will try to organize most of your visit outside the hospital, including findings, follow up instructions and payments.
If you feel uncomfortable with the new protocols, we invite you to reschedule appointments and procedures for a later date when we have returned to regular business practices.
Welcome to Eola Point Animal Hospital
Dr. Jerry Withers & Dr. Elizabeth Rybicki are licensed veterinarians, treating cats & dogs. Your pet's health and well being is very important to us and we will take every step to give your pet the best possible care.
Eola Point Animal Hospital is a full service animal hospital serving Aurora as well as nearby Naperville, North Aurora, Lisle, Batavia, Oswego and Yorkville. Our goal is to provide your pet with high quality, individualized care. Dr. Withers and Dr. Rybicki are experienced in all types of conditions and treatments. In addition to first rate pet care, we strive to make our clinic comfortable and kid-friendly, in a calm environment so your pet can relax in the waiting room and look forward to meeting his or her veterinarian.
We have a number of resources for you to learn about how to take better care of your pets. Browse around and look at our articles and pet videos. The best veterinary care for animals is ongoing nutrition and problem prevention. If you want to ask a question call (630)236-8730 or email us and we'll promptly get back to you. Our office is very easy to get to, and you can find directions on our Contact Us page. You can also subscribe to our newsletter which is created especially for our pet owners. In between your veterinary visits, your pet will benefit from you reading these free informative articles.
At Eola Point Animal Hospital, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
Dr. Jerry Withers & Dr. Elizabeth Rybicki
Veterinarians & Practice Owners | Eola Point Animal Hospital | (630)236-8730